Friday, October 16, 2009

Revamp

Leaf after leaf, flower after flower. Those trees blossom into the spring setting, the whole bright colors sparkling over the green luscious life that make up our backyards, gardens and parks. I see a lady-bug making its way across the terrain it has chosen to seek a path through. Surely searching for something on the other end.
As I set my eyes over the trees above I hear the birds fluttering and chirping, hidden by their camouflaged feathers that conceal them within those branches and flowers. I see you little birdie, I see you picking and eating, singing and dancing, interacting with others of your kind.
And as I sit here contemplating what’s around me I can’t help but think of my personal ‘spring’. Do I see myself as the person from last season? Have I undergone the withering yet renewing age of time as that of the past autumn? Am I the blossomed, fruitful, and renovated being I should be?
I think that to know this I should set my eyes back on my surroundings and see for myself the changes I’ve brought upon myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment