Friday, October 16, 2009

Serenity

Water droplets running down the window, clouds sliding across the darkest skies; the moon hidden beneath the shadow of its own glory. Barks echoing, the sound of pouring rain over the roof, cars passing by rolling watery tires over the pavement. Sputters of sound crashing in the air, the voices of speech, movement and emotion. Where is my silence? Where is my peace? What am I missing out on? My body quivers on this cold empty house, home for the brave. Where can I find you eloquent friend? Can I seek you here and there? Do the rivers cry your name? Do the clouds shine under you fame? Does that book speak well of you? Will you tell what I can do? My watch sings as the hands spin over each number each vowel of time and day the structure of age and life.

No comments:

Post a Comment